Studio strobe Remote Flash Trigger with Transmitter 23A 12V Batteries with connecting cable
· * 1 x Transmitter
· * 1 x Receiver
· * 1 x Receiver to 6.35mm Jack Sync Cable (for Studio
· * 1 x Receiver to 3.50mm Jack Sync Cable (for Studio
· * 1 x 2.50mm Jack to PC Sync Cable (Transmitter to Camera)
· * 1 x Trigger safety seat
· * 2 x Transmitter 23A 12V Batteries
· * 1 x PE-16NE User Manual
· 12 Months Manufacturer Warranty
* Use global free-change frequency 2.4GHz, and 16 selectable
* Maximum sync speed comes to 1/200s
* Receiver with umbrella holder
* Trigger the flash light through hot-shoe, and trigger the studio
light through Receiver to 6.35mm Jack Sync Cable or Receiver to
3.50mm Jack Sync Cable.
* Supports multiple outdoor flash light and studio lights.
* Maximum operating distance comes to 100 meters.
* Transmitter battery: 1*23A 12V battery (2 pcs included)
* Receiver battery: 2*AAA batteries (not included)
After mounting the transmitter on the hot shoe of camera, then
mount the speedlite on the hot shoe of the receiver, and lock
it.Then you can focus, and the speedlite will be waked up. When
focusing is finished, release the shutter, the speedlite will be
B.Trigger Studio strobe
First, link one head with screw of the sync cable to the receiver,
then fix the receiver near the studio strobe with trigger safety
seat, and link the sync cable to the studio strobe.
Second, install the transmitter on the hot shoe of the camera.When
shooting, the studio strobe will flash synchronously with the
C.Play as remote shutter release
If need to achieve this function, extral shutter release cables
will need to buy according to your camera.
1. Plug one head with screw of the shutter release cable into the
output socket of the receiver.
2. Fixed the receiver well on the camera hotshoe holder or near the
camera, and plug the other end of the shutter release cable into
the camera shutter socket
3.Switch on the camera and receiver, at this time, the transmitter
is played as the shutter remote controller.
4.Half press the shutter release button of transmitter, and camera
starts to focus;Press the shutter release button completedly, the
camera starts to shoot.
D.Control several flashes
If need to achieve this function, extral receivers and connecting
cables will need to buy, also need to adjust all the recivers and
the transmitter channel switches at same status;can control several
speedlites or several studio strobes as well as speedlites and
studio strobes combination, after start to shoot , all the flashes
will be fired synchronously.
1.Fix the speedlite on the receiver hotshoe holder directly.
2.Connect the studio strobe with connecting cable
Set up the transmitter on the camera hotshoe holder, press the
camera shutter release butoon completedly, all the studio strobes
and speedlites are fired synchronously.